3M Micropore 1530S-2, 2 inch x 5.5 yard can be used for dressings, securing tubes and catheters. It is made from hypoallergenic, non-woven, water-repellent material and is 100% latex-free. It is lightweight and comfortable to wear and can be torn by hand. The acrylic adhesive leaves no residue on the skin after being removed.
It is used for dressings, securing tubes and catheters to the body.
Product Specification and Features:
- It offers tapes with solvent-free adhesives
- It is used in anchoring bulky dressings and when tape width must be customized
- The surgical paper tapes are gentle on the skin
- The tape is conformable and highly breathable
- They reliably secures dressings and devices to the skin
Directions For Use:
Read the label carefully before use.
- Read the label carefully before use
- Store in a cool and dry place away from direct sunlight
- Keep out of reach of children