Aptamil Gold Stage 2 Follow-up Formula Powder (From 6 to 12 Months) is a formula powder with balanced, age-appropriate nutrients that supports the baby’s nutritional needs at every stage of their development. It has DHA and ARA, nucleotides, iron and folic acid that support overall growth and development.
- Partially Skimmed Milk, Demineralised Whey And Whey Solids, Maltodextrin, Edible Vegetable Oil, Medium Chain Triglycerides, Emulsifier, Amino Acids, Nucleotides Premix, Anti Oxidants, L-Carnitine, Beta Carotene, Monounsaturated fatty acids, Polyunsaturated fatty acids, Trans fatty acids, Sugar, Vitamins A, B1, B2, B6, B12, C, E, K, D2, Niacin, Pantothenic acid, Biotin, Folic acid, Minerals – Choline, Sodium, Potassium chloride, Calcium, Phosphorus, Magnesium, Iron, Zinc, Manganese, Copper, Iodine, Selenium, Molybdenum
- Promotes growth and development of the baby
- Helps fulfil the nutritional needs of the baby
- Supports immune system development
- Promotes brain development and visual acuity
Good to Know:
Energy Per Serving:
496 kcal/serving (100 gm)
It contains milk. It may contain soy.
Product Form: Powder
Directions for Use:
- Mix 8 level scoops of the powder with 240 ml of water and consume 3-4 times per day
- Read the label carefully before use
- Store in an airtight container to avoid hardening
- Store in a cool and dry place
- Keep away from direct sunlight
Frequently Asked Questions:
What foods promote brain development in babies?
Nuts, seeds and nut butter are rich in protein and zinc that support brain development in babies.
What is the best food for a baby?
Breastmilk is the best food for your baby. It contains all essential nutrients and is gentle on the baby’s developing stomach, intestines, and body systems.