AVG K&S Vital Kidney & Stone Care Syrup provides kidney, stone and urinary tract care. It helps in dissolving and extracting renal stones, prevents postoperative recurrence of urinary calculi, is useful in managing concerns associated with kidney infections, checks bladder infections and other urinary complications. It is an effective utiliser caring for oxalate stones, urate stones and burning micturition. It helps in managing poor RFT’s serum creatinine blood urea and uric acid and prostate enlargement. It is effective and safe formula fortified with shilajit, punarnava, gokshuru, sandalwood and “Stonebreaker patharchatt” herbs etc. The formulation is safe management of burning micturition, urinary tract infections and detoxification of kidneys, helps in the removal of stones and prevents recurrence.
Prevention to be taken to manage kidney stone
- To be avoided: Meat, red meat, fish, vegetables with seeds like tomato and other vegetables like spinach beat root etc, excess I salt, salty food, alcohol and sugary drinks, chocolates and tea etc.
- To be done: Fruits to be included are pineapple, watermelon, papayas, citrus fruits, pears, daily dose and dairy products coffee and caffeinated drinks, vitamin c and lemonade etc.
Gokhru, sheetal cheeni, punarva, ajmoda, varuna chall, hajrul yahud bhasma, palash pushpa, safed chandan, rakt chandan,sighru, kulatha,apamarg, shvet parpati, sajjikashar, anant mool.
- It helps in dissolving and extracting renal stones
- Manages post-operative recurrence of urinary calculi
- Useful in managing concerns associated with kidney and bladder infections and other urinary complications
- It is an effective utiliser, cares for oxalate stone, urate stone and burning micturition
- Manages stone formation
- It rejuvenates kidneys and is useful in poor RFT’s serum creatinine, blood urea uric acid, and prostate enlargement
- Some of the herbs aids in reliving swelling all over the body caused by salt and water retention (Edema)
Directions For Use:
Take 5-10 ml (1-2) tsp twice a day mixed with 50-100ml lukewarm or freshwater or as directed by the physician.
- Read the label carefully before use
- Store in a cool and dry place, away from sunlight
- Keep out of reach of children