Information about Baidyanath (Jhansi) Kafketu Ras Tablet
Baidyanath (Jhansi) Kafketu Ras Tablet is an Ayurvedic medicine containing Shuddha Tankan, Shuddha Vatsanabh, Shankha Bhasma, long pepper, and ginger juice. It is referenced from Rasendra Sarasangraha, Kapha Roga Chikitsa (treatment of diseases caused by vitiated Kapha). Kapha or Sleshma is phlegm and it is situated in the chest above heart and naval. It is viscid (Snigdha), cold (Seetha), heavy (Guru), slow (Manda), soft (Slakshna), slimy and motionless (Sthira). It is salty in an immature state. Kapha is responsible for the smoothness of body, general strength, potency, forbearance, steadiness, etc.
- Tankan Shuddha
- Shankha Bhasma
- Vatsanabha Shuddha
- Ardraka rasa
- It is beneficial in rhinitis, cough, cold
- It reduces mild to high temperature
Directions For Use:
Use as directed.
- Read the label carefully before use
- Store in a cool and dry place away from direct sunlight
- Keep out of reach of the children