Information about Baidyanath (Jhansi) Kashisadi Tel
Baidyanath (Jhansi) Kashisadi Tel is a polyherbal medicated ayurvedic oil used for external application on piles, corns and warts. It has antiseptic and disinfectant activities. Regular topical application of this oil for a few weeks helps in softening the haemorrhoids, corns and warts and reducing their size. It reduces itching in haemorrhoids.
- Sunta Pipal
- Manashila Kanermool
- Kadavi Tori Seeds
- Thuhar dugadha
- Ark dugadha
- Kasisadi Taila shows beneficial effects in the management of 1st and 2nd degree of Arsha/piles
- It reduces bleeding, pain and pile mass
- Helps to reduce the swelling of the piles and gradually dissolve
- The speciality of Kasisadi tailam is it that it contracts the expanded anus
Directions For Use:
Use as directed by the physician.
- Read the label carefully before use
- Keep out of reach of the children
- Store in a cool dry place