Baidyanath (Jhansi) Liverex Tab is an Ayurvedic tablet formulation that contains herbs such as Bhumamlaki, Bhringraj, Kukaki, Makoi, Sarpunkha, Kalmegh, Amaltas, Punarnava, Pitpapra, Haritkai, Revand Cheni, Kasni, Methi, Giloy, and Rohitak. These time-tested herbs have proven to be beneficial for the smooth functioning of the liver. These herbs combine to clean out the liver and provide it with iron. Baidyanath Liverex can also be used as an appetizer to improve the body’s overall appetite. This syrup is formulated to ease the symptoms of liver disorders, protect liver tissue, and is effective in treating the symptoms of Hepatitis B and E viral infections.
- Mandoor Basma
- Shankh Bhasma
- Shodhit Shilajeet
- Rohitak Chhal
- Daru Haldi
- Chitrak mool
- Neem Patti
- It is used to improve liver health
- It helps with symptoms associated with jaundice
- It protects liver tissues and overall well-being
Directions For Use:
Use as directed.
- Read the label carefully before use
- Store in a cool and dry place away from direct sunlight
- Keep out of reach of the children