Becotrol Capsule is a dietary supplement with calcium, calcitriol (vitamin D3), methylcobalamin (vitamin B12), folic acid (vitamin B9), and vitamin B6, which can help increase bone strength, produce red blood cells, and support immune function. Iron, folic acid, and vitamin B12 aid in red blood cell production which is essential for oxygen transportation from the lungs to the other body parts. Pyridoxine is important for supporting brain health and cholecalciferol aids in calcium absorption for stronger bones.
- Calcium Carbonate I.P. equivalent to Calcium
- Calcitriol I.P.
- Folic Acid I.P.
- Vitamin B6 I.P.
- Calcium is needed for healthy bones, muscles, nervous system, and heart
- Calcium can make the bones and teeth strong
- Calcitriol is a synthetic version of vitamin D3 and can help improve bone health
- Calcitriol aids in absorbing calcium and other minerals in the body
- Methylcobalamin is a vitamin B12 coenzyme that can help support brain health and boost nerve myelination. It is an essential nutrient that can help the body make healthy red blood cells and nerve cells
- Folic Acid helps in the development of healthy red blood cells and supports nervous and heart health
- Vitamin B6 is essential for brain health and keeping the nervous and immune systems healthy
Effects of Deficiency:
Lack of calcium, vitamins D3, B12, B9, and B6 can cause:
- Weak bones
- Low red blood cell count
Product Form: Capsule
Suitable For: Adults
Directions for Use:
Use as directed by the healthcare professional.
- Read the label carefully before use
- Store in a cool and dry place
- Protect from direct light, heat, and moisture
- Keep out of reach of children