The name Boroline is derived from its ingredients, ‘Boro’ from boric powder, which has antiseptic properties, and ‘oline’ as a variant of the Latin word oleum, meaning oil. The cream is a combination of essential oils and waxes and its remarkable antiseptic properties are a result of boric powder and zinc oxide. This potent combination of ingredients protects the affected skin against germs and facilitates the rapid growth of epidermal cells.
Boric Acid, Zinc Oxide and Anhydrous Lanolin
It is indicated in cracked heals, sunburns, dry skin, and skin rashes.
- Boroline Cream contains protective properties and it does not wear off in extremely dry and chilly conditions
- Boroline Cream softens rough hands and elbows
- It heals cracked heels, sunburns, and scars
- Boroline Cream protects your skin against rashes and irritation
- It soothes itchy skin and prevents skin infections from spreading
Directions For Use:
In case of deep cuts, apply Boroline when the wound is closed and dry or as directed by your healthcare professional.
- Read the label carefully before use
- Store in a cool and dry place
- Keep away from the reach of children