Clindac A Foaming Face Wash is a dermatologically tested face wash that is used to treat acne and prevent breakouts. It contains salicylic acid, glycolic acid, and aloe vera as the main ingredients. Salicylic Acid helps to unclog pores and reduce inflammation, while Glycolic Acid exfoliates the skin and removes dead skin cells. Aloe Vera soothes and moisturizes the skin, and helps stimulate the production of collagen. Clindac A Foaming Face Wash is a cleansing face wash that removes impurities from the face and helps to prevent future breakouts
- Aqua, Sodium Lauryl Ether Sulfate, Sodium Cocoyl Apple Amino Acid, Hydroglycolic Extrcat of Imperata Cylindrica Root, Glycerin, PEG-8, Carbomer, Glycolic Acid, Salicylic acid, Aloe vera, Sodium Hydroxide, Fragrance, Methylisothiazolinone And Methyl Chloroisothiazolinone
- By removing impurities and dead skin cells, Clindac A Foaming Face Wash helps to prevent future breakouts and promotes clear, healthy skin
- Salicylic Acid in Clindac A Foaming Face Wash helps to reduce inflammation, calm redness, and even out skin tone
- Glycolic Acid in Clindac A Foaming Face Wash helps to exfoliate the skin, removing dead skin cells, promoting skin renewal, and improving overall skin texture
- loe Vera in Clindac A Foaming Face Wash helps soothe and moisturize the skin, promoting skin health and preventing dryness
Good to Know:
Clindac A Foaming Face Wash helps exfoliate dead skin cells, unclogs pores and fights acne.
Best Suited For:
All skin types
Area of Application:
- Skin texture
Directions for Use:
- Wet your face. Apply foam and gently massage your skin in a circular motion
- Avoid contact with eyes and surrounding areas
- Allow it to remain for 20 to 30 seconds
- Rinse thoroughly and pat dry
- Use twice a day
- Not to be used in children below 3 years of age
- Store below 30C
- Protect from light
- For external use only
Gently wash your face up to twice daily and after sweating with a gentle, non-abrasive cleanser.
Frequently Asked Questions:
What causes acne?
Acne is caused by a combination of factors, including excess oil production, clogged pores, bacteria, and inflammation.
What are the steps of a skin-care routine?
An effective skincare routine consists of 3 basic steps- cleanse, tone and moisturise. Always apply SPF during the daytime to protect your skin from the harmful UV rays of the sun.