Colgate Total Advanced Health Anticavity Toothpaste

162.00

Delivery of the product can be take 3-5 days depends on your area pincode.

Quantity
1 Tube of 120 gm Toothpaste

Product highlights
  • Improves the overall oral health
  • Prevents cavities and helps remove plaque
  • Forms a protective barriers against germs
  • Prevents tooth decay

In stock

SKU: EG2511 Category:
Share now

Description

Colgate Total Advanced Health Anticavity Toothpaste
Only 20% of the germs in your mouth are on your teeth, the rest 80% are on your gums, tongue and cheeks.  Colgate Total antibacterial toothpaste fights germs on teeth, tongue, cheeks, and gums giving you a Whole Mouth Health for 12 hours. Its dual Zinc Arginine technology actively seeks out bacteria in your mouth forming a protective barrier. Colgate Total Advanced Health toothpaste strengthens your teeth by re-mineralizing weakened enamel. It fights plaque to keep your gums healthy and repairs early teeth and gum damage, all to give you a healthier and whiter smile. Colgate toothpaste not only does it fight plaque between your teeth and in all those hard to reach spaces, but also fights bacteria on your tongue, cheeks, and gums leaving your mouth with a fresh breath. Moisturise your brush with water. Put a pea-size amount of our Colgate toothpaste on the head of the toothbrush. Insert the toothbrush into your mouth and use gentle, short strokes to brush your teeth. For optimal results, brush twice daily for 2min. Our Colgate Anti-Bacterial toothpaste is certified by the Indian Dental Association and responsibly sourced and made. It is gluten-free.

Key Ingredients:

Calcium Carbonate, Sorbitol Glycerin, Silica, Sodium Lauryl Sulphate, Arginine, Flavor, Cocoamidopropyl Betaine, Zinc Oxide, Sodium Carboxymethyl Cellulose, Titanium Dioxide, Poloxamer 407, Zinc Citrate Trihydrate, Tetrasodium Pyrophosphate, Xanthan Gum, Benzyl Alcohol, Phosphoric Acid, Sodium Saccharin, Sodium Fluoride, Titanium Dioxide Coated Mica, Sucralose, CI 74260, CI 47005:1, Eugenol, in aqueous base

Key Benefits:

  • Beneficial for oral health: Only 20% of the germs in your mouth are on your teeth, and the rest 80% are on the gums, tongue and cheeks. Total Advanced Health is an antibacterial toothpaste that fights germs on teeth, tongue, cheeks and gums giving you Whole Mouth Health for 12hrs
  • Colgate Total Advanced Health comes with multiple benefits helping prevent cavities, plaque build-up, tartar formation and sensitivity. It gives you fresh breath, protects your enamel and removes stains, giving you a healthier, whiter smile​
  •  Colgate Total Advanced Health has Dual Zinc + Arginine technology that actively seeks out bacteria on your teeth, tongue, cheeks and gums, forming a protective, anti-germ barrier – unlike an ordinary toothpaste​
  • Colgate Total, Advanced Health is certified by the Indian Dental Association to be effective in decay prevention, reduction of gingivitis, and reduction of plaque and tartar. It is gluten-free
  • Moisturise your brush with water. Put a pea-size amount of our Colgate toothpaste on the head of the toothbrush. Insert the toothbrush into your mouth and use gentle, short strokes to brush your teeth. For optimal results, brush twice daily for 2min

Direction For Use:
Use as directed by the label.

Safety Information:

  • Only meant for external use
  • Store in a cool and dry place away from direct sunlight
  • Keep out of reach of children

Additional information

Weight 0.2 kg
Dimensions 10 × 10 × 10 cm

Reviews

There are no reviews yet.

Be the first to review “Colgate Total Advanced Health Anticavity Toothpaste”

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *