Zincovit Tablet (Apex Laboratories Pvt Ltd)
It contains vitamins A, B complex, C, D, and E along with minerals such as Magnesium, Manganese, Iodine, Copper, Selenium, Chromium, Zinc, and Grape seed extracts. It is a nutritional supplement that restores the number of vitamins and minerals in your body and helps to improve your overall health.
Vitamins and minerals present in Zincovit tablets are essential for the proper functioning of the heart, and nervous system and also boost immunity. The grape seed extract is a natural antioxidant that neutralizes the damage caused by harmful chemicals called free radicals and improves the response of the human body to infections.
Take Zincovit Tablet as advised by the doctor to get maximum benefit. You may experience side effects such as nausea, vomiting, stomach upset, and skin rash. However, these usually resolve on their own. If any of these side effects bother you or persist for a longer duration, consult your doctor.
- Vitamin A: 600 mcg
- Vitamin B1 (Thiamine): 1.4 mg
- Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin): 1.6 mg
- Vitamin B3 (Niacin): 18 mg
- Vitamin B5 (Pantothenic acid): 3 mg
- Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine): 1 mg
- Vitamin B7 (Biotin): 150 mcg
- Vitamin B9 (Folic acid): 100 mcg
- Vitamin B12 (Methylcobalamin): 1 mcg
- Vitamin C: 40 mg
- Vitamin D3: 5 mcg
- Vitamin E: 10 mg
- Zinc: 10 mg
- Magnesium: 3 mg
- Manganese: 250 mcg
- Iodine: 100 mcg
- Copper: 30 mcg
- Selenium: 30 mcg
- Chromium: 25 mcg
- Grape seed extract: 50 mg
Key benefits/uses of Zincovit Tablet:
- Strengthens the immune system and helps fight immune deficiency disorders
- Treatment and prevention of vitamin and mineral deficiencies
- Helps in the formation of red blood cells and enhances the absorption of iron in the body
- Improves appetite
- Helps ensure quick recovery from illnesses
- Helps to counter fatigue
- Useful during pregnancy and after surgeries
- Important for the proper functioning of the nervous system
- Improves general health and overall well-being
Directions for use:
This tablet is advised to be taken as per your doctor’s advice. Usually, one tablet per day, preferably after meals, is recommended to fight nutritional deficiencies.
Quick tips for Zincovit Tablet:
- Take it at the same time every day to help you remember to take it. Follow your doctor’s instructions carefully to get the most out of this medication.
- Do not use Zincovit Tablet if you are allergic to it or any of its ingredients.
- Tell your doctor about all the medicines you are taking as they may affect or be affected by this medicine.
- If you are pregnant, planning to conceive, or breastfeeding, consult your doctor before taking Zincovit tablet.
Side-effects of Zincovit Tablet:
- Stomach upset
- Skin rashes
- Allergic reactions
Storage and safety information:
- Store at room temperature between 25 to 30°C.
- Keep away from direct sunlight.
- Keep out of reach of children.
FAQs related to Zincovit Tablet:
Q. What is the Zincovit tablet used for?
Zincovit tablet is a nutritional supplement that has a combination of grape seed extract and essential vitamins and minerals. It is used to prevent and treat vitamin and mineral deficiencies, boost immunity, and improve the overall health of an individual. It also provides nutritional support in patients suffering from a variety of acute and chronic diseases.
Q. How should the Zincovit tablet be taken?
Take this medicine in the dose and duration as advised by your doctor. It can be taken with or without food. However, it would be best to take it at the same time each day to avoid the chances of missing a dose. Swallow it as a whole. Do not chew, crush, or break it.
Q. What if I forget to take a dose of Zincovit Tablet?
If you miss a dose, take it as soon as you remember. However, if it is almost time for your next dose, skip the missed dose and take the next scheduled dose. Do not double the dose to make up for the missed one as this may increase the chances of developing side effects.
Q. Is Zincovit Tablet safe?
Zincovit Tablet is safe if used in the dose and duration advised by your doctor. Take it exactly as directed and do not skip any dose. Follow your doctor’s instructions carefully and let your doctor know if any of the side effects bother you.
Q. Is Zincovit Tablet good for acne?
Yes, Zincovit Tablet when taken along with folic acid is good for treating acne. However, do not start taking it on your own without consulting your doctor. Follow the doctor’s instructions to get the maximum benefit from this medicine.
Q. Is Zincovit Tablet available over the counter?
Yes, it is available over the counter. However, please consult your doctor regarding its use.
Limcee Chewable Tablet Orange (Abbott)
Limcee Tablet is a supplement of vitamin C (Ascorbic acid) that restores the nutritional deficiency of vitamin C in the body and helps in improving the overall health of an individual. Vitamin C is a known antioxidant that helps maintain healthy skin, teeth, bone, and blood vessels. It also protects the cells of your body from damage. This medicine is used if your diet does not provide enough vitamin C as well as to treat certain conditions caused due to vitamin C deficiency in the body.
Low level of vitamin C is often associated with infections, bleeding gums, scurvy, poor wound healing, muscle degeneration, and nerve damage. Scurvy is a condition characterized by general weakness, anaemia, gingivitis (gum disease), and skin haemorrhages caused by a prolonged deficiency of vitamin C in the diet.
This medicine may be only part of a complete program of treatment that also includes making changes to your diet and taking other vitamin supplements. Learn about the foods you should eat to make sure you get enough vitamin C in your diet. You should not take more or use it for longer than recommended.
Limcee Tablet is generally safe with little or no side effects. Before taking this medicine, let your doctor know about any other medicines that you are taking. Some other medicines can decrease the absorption of vitamin C or interact with it. It is important to ask advice from the doctor before you take any other vitamin supplements.
Composition of Limcee Tablet:
Vitamin C / Ascorbic acid
Uses and benefits of Limcee Tablet:
- Vitamin C deficiency: It helps in the prevention and treatment of vitamin C deficiency and its associated symptoms and conditions such as scurvy
- Antioxidant: It protects the body from various harmful effects of free radicals, pollutants, and toxins
- Immunity booster: It boosts your immunity and improves the response of the human body to infections. This helps you lead a more healthy, disease-free, and better quality of life
- Healthy skin: It can be taken in better management of skin problems such as acne or pimples. It makes your skin look younger and helps reduce the ageing of the skin
- Wound healing: It promotes wound healing and skin repair
- Iron absorption: It enhances the absorption of iron from food
- Nutritional supplement: It may be used as a nutritional supplement in disorders like diabetes, stroke, heart diseases, and eye diseases among others
Side Effects of Limcee Tablet:
Most side effects do not require any medical attention and disappear as your body adjusts to the medicine. Let your doctor know if they continue or bother you.
- Stomach pain
How to take Limcee Tablet:
This medicine is to be taken by mouth. Chew it completely before swallowing. Check the label for directions before taking it. Take it with or without food, but it is better to take it at a fixed time. If it upsets your stomach take it with food. Do not take it more often than directed.
- Take a good diet. Some foods that are rich in vitamin C include amla, citrus fruits like orange, kiwi, lemon, guava, papaya, and vegetables such as broccoli, cabbage, capsicum, tomatoes, and other leafy vegetables
- Take the medicine at the same time every day to help you remember to take it. Follow your doctor’s instructions carefully to get the most out of this medication
- Do not use Limcee tablet if you are allergic to it or any of its ingredients
- Tell your doctor about all the medicines you are taking as they may affect or be affected by this medicine
- If you are pregnant, planning to conceive or breastfeeding, consult your doctor before taking it
- Store at room temperature (not exceeding 25°C)
- Protect from moisture
- Keep out of reach of children
Q. What is Limcee tablet used for?
Limcee tablet is a nutritional supplement that contains vitamin C. It helps in growth, development, and tissue repair thereby maintaining the overall health and well-being. It is also an excellent antioxidant and immunity booster. It neutralizes the damage caused by harmful chemicals and improves the response of the human body to infections. Additionally, it promotes the dietary absorption of iron in the body, promotes wound healing, and helps in maintaining healthy skin. It is also generally recommended for lactating mothers and pregnant women.
Q. Can I take Limcee tablet daily?
The recommended daily amount for vitamin C is 65 to 90 mg a day, and the safe uppermost limit is 2,000 mg a day. Many studies suggest that taking 500 mg daily is safe. However, exceeding the recommended dosage can be harmful. Talk to your doctor before taking any supplements.
Q. What if I forget to take a dose of Limcee Tablet?
If you forget a dose, take it as soon as you remember. However, if it is almost time for your next dose, skip the missed dose and take the next scheduled dose in the prescribed time. Do not double the dose to make up for the missed one as this may increase the chances of developing side effects.
Q. Is Limcee Tablet safe?
Yes, if used in the dose and duration advised by your doctor, Limcee tablet is safe. Take it exactly as directed. Follow your doctor’s instructions carefully and let your doctor know if any of the side effects bother you.
Q. Is Limcee Tablet good for skin?
Yes, it is good for skin related problems such as acne and pimples. Additionally, it promotes healthy, younger-looking skin and reduces the formation of wrinkles.
Q. Is Limcee Tablet a prescription medicine?
No, it is not a prescription medicine, which means it is available over the counter. However, please consult your doctor regarding its use to get the maximum benefit.