Information about Dabur Mahamanjisthadi Kwath Kadha
Dabur Mahamanjisthadi Kwath Kadha acts as a blood purifier and an anti-infective kadha. It helps to treat skin disease, eczema and boils. It provides support in the treatment of gout, numbness on the skin (as a symptom of Leprotic lesion), obesity and vision disturbances.
- Control itching and burning sensation on the skin and also improves the complexion of skin
- Purify the blood and eliminates the waste from the body
- Reduce the pain in joints due to vitiated air in the blood, to control itching and burning
Directions For Use:
Take 1 to 2 tablespoonful (15 to 30ml) with equal quantity of water after meals or as directed by the physician.
- Read the label carefully before use
- Store in a cool dry place away from direct sunlight
- Keep out of reach of the children
- Do not exceed the recommended dosage