Information about Dabur Tulsi Drop
Tulsi leaves are known to be packed with medicinal properties. It is rich in essential oils that are beneficial for the nervous system, immune system, and antioxidant system. These leaves act as an immunomodulator which means it plays a key role in immune function. These leaves are known to improve, maintain and boost the production of antibodies and prevention of infections. It helps provide relief from cough and cold. It also helps in relieving mucus and has antimicrobial properties. It contains the extracts of 5 rare tulsi which helps in cleaning the intestine.
The Ayurvedic supplement is usually safe when taken as recommended by your doctor. It can be taken by people across all age groups including children as well as old people. If your symptoms fail to show improvement or if you experience any side effects, then do inform your doctor without fail. Keep it away from the reach of children.
Made from the extracts of 5 rare types of Tulsi herbs
Key benefits/uses of Dabur Tulsi Drop:
- Is made from the goodness of five rare tulsi which contain antioxidant properties
- Helps to boost the immunity level due to its immunomodulatory action
- Has antimicrobial properties that help to lower the risk of infection and inflammation in the body
- Known to aid in quick recovery from illness
- Contains antioxidants that are known to improve liver and joint health
- Is packed with phytochemicals that are good for the skin
- Provides relief from cough and cold
- Improves lung function and lowers your risk of respiratory problems
Directions for use:
Take this supplement as advised by your doctor. Ideally, 5-10 drops of this syrup is recommended to be taken 2-3 times a day to boost immunity. Do not take more than the daily recommended dose of this supplement as it may lead to side effects. It is advised to use a measuring spoon or cup to dispense the exact prescribed quantity of this syrup.
Quick tips for Dabur Tulsi Drop:
- Along with the syrup, it is advised to have a healthy diet loaded with essential nutrients.
- Take the medicine at the same time every day to help you remember to take it.
- Follow your doctor’s instructions carefully to get the most out of this medication.
- Tell your doctor about all the medicines you are taking as they may affect or be affected by this medicine.
- Read the label carefully before use, and do not exceed the recommended dosage of the medicine
- Always use this medicine under medical supervision.
- Do not take these supplements if you are allergic to any of its ingredients.
- In case you miss a dose, take it as soon as you remember. However, if it’s almost time for the next dose, skip the dose you missed and take your next dose at the scheduled time.
Side effects of Dabur Tulsi Drop:
This syrup is usually safe and doesn’t cause any side effects when taken as per the doctor’s recommendation. However, if your symptoms fail to show any improvement or if you experience any symptoms post taking this supplement, then inform your doctor.
Storage and safety information:
- Read the label carefully before use.
- Do not exceed the recommended dose.
- Keep out of the reach and sight of children.
FAQs related to Dabur Tulsi Drop:
Q. What is Dabur Tulsi Drop used for?
It is used to boost immunity, control cholesterol level, lower blood glucose level and promote liver function. Tulsi has antimicrobial, anti-allergic and anti-inflammatory properties, therefore prevents the inflammation of the nasal mucous membrane. It also prevents the regular recurrence of the common cold symptoms. The antioxidant effect of tulsi protects all organs of the body from oxidative damage.
Q. Can Tulsi used to treat fever?
Due to its immunomodulatory and antimicrobial property, Tulsi enhances the immune system of the body. Tulsi has an antipyretic and diaphoretic activity that helps to induce sweating and normalizes the elevated body temperature during fever.
Q. What are the benefits of Tulsi for heart disease?
Tulsi might be useful in preventing stress-related heart diseases. Eugenol and ursolic acid in Tulsi lowers the level of cortisol and helps to reduce stress and stress-related problems like heart diseases. Tulsi also has antioxidant properties that prevent cardiac lipid peroxidation caused by free radicals. This lowers the risk of heart diseases and helps maintain a healthy heart.
Q. Can Tulsi be used for the common cold?
Tulsi is a well-known immunomodulatory herb that might improve the individual’s ability to fight against common cold. Tulsi has antimicrobial, anti-allergic and anti-inflammatory properties, therefore prevents the inflammation of the nasal mucous membrane. It also prevents the regular recurrence of the common cold symptoms.
Q. What are the benefits of Tulsi for Liver disease?
Tulsi might be useful in managing viral hepatitis. Tulsi has antiviral, anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties because of which it protects the liver cells from the damage caused by the virus and free radicals. Therefore, Tulsi not only acts as a hepatoprotective agent but also helps restore liver functions.
Q. Does Tulsi help boost immunity?
Regular intake of Tulsi might help prevent cold-cough problems by preventing the excessive generation of sputum. It helps in the management of asthma and bronchitis by improving immunity and is also beneficial to prevent infectious diseases due to its Kapha balancing property. Tulsi also helps in reducing certain gastric problems like flatulence or bloating to some extent due to its Vata balancing, Deepan (appetiser), and Pachan (digestion) properties.