Information about Evion 600mg Capsule
Evion 600mg Capsule contains Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E) 600mg as an active ingredient. Vitamin E plays a vital role in maintaining healthy skin, healthy vision, and immune function. Furthermore, it is a fat-soluble vitamin that plays a role as an antioxidant in the body. It reacts with free radicals, which are the cause of oxidative damage to cell membranes, without the formation of another free radical in the process. It is excellent for blood circulation, offers antioxidant protection, and promotes skin health.
Vitamin E deficiency is rare but it leads to oxidative damage of the cell membranes, leading to nerve and muscle disorders. This nerve and muscle damage results in loss of feeling in the arms and legs, loss of body movement control, muscle weakness, and vision problems. Another sign of deficiency is a weakened immune system.
The ideal recommended dose is one capsule per day. It doesn’t cause any side effects when taken as advised by your doctor. However, when taken in excess, it can cause side effects. Also, if you are taking any other medications or diet supplements, it is best to inform your doctor to avoid drug interaction.
- Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E): 600 mg
Key benefits/uses of Evion 600 mg Capsule:
- Used in the therapeutic management of nocturnal muscle cramps, intermittent claudication, and fibrocystic breast disease
- Used as a dietary supplement in malabsorption syndromes
- Useful in the reduction of risk of Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Vitamin E supplementation may be beneficial in male infertility
- Is widely used to improve vigor and vitality
Direction for use:
Take one capsule daily or as directed by the physician. You can take it at any time of the day but make sure to take it at the same time every day.
Quick tips for Evion 600 mg Capsule:
- Consult your doctor before you start taking supplements or if you are already taking any other supplements that contain Vitamin E.
- If you are on blood thinners or are taking antioxidant supplements, then do inform your doctor about the same before starting this supplement.
- To avoid overdosing on these supplements, inform your doctor if you are taking any other product containing Vitamin E.
- Do not take these supplements if you are allergic to Vitamin E or any other ingredients present in this medicine.
- In case you miss a dose, take it as soon as you remember. However, if it’s almost time for the next dose, skip the dose you missed and take your next dose at the scheduled time.
Side effects of Evion 600 mg Capsule:
These tablets are usually safe and don’t cause any side effects when taken as per the doctor’s recommendation. However, when taken in a higher dose, it may cause certain side effects such as nausea, diarrhea, vomiting, and stomach upset.
Storage and safety information:
- Read the label carefully before use.
- Do not exceed the recommended dose.
- Keep out of the reach and sight of children.
- Store in a cool‚ dry, and dark place.
- Protect from the direct sunlight.
There are no reviews yet.