Gemcal Soft Gelatin Capsule is an excellent dietary and nutritional supplement and is taken for calcium deficiency state which may occur in postmenopausal osteoporosis, rickets and osteomalacia (softening of the bones). Gemcal capsule is a rich source of calcium while Calcitriol is a synthetic vitamin D analog which is active and helps in softening and providing strength to the bones.
- Calcium Carbonate
- Helps in proper growth and development and boosts the body’s immunity as well
- The regulation of the absorption of calcium from the gastrointestinal tract and its utilization in the body
- Helps in treating the softening of bones, typically through a deficiency of vitamin D or calcium
Directions For Use
Gemcal capsule is not safe in Pregnancy and Lactation. You can consume Gemcal with a glass of water, before or after a meal.
- Read the label carefully before use
- Keep out of reach of the children
- Store in a cool dry place away from direct sunlight
- Use under medical supervision