GRD Bix The Superior Protein Diskette is a fortified dietary food supplement with proteins, carbohydrates, vitamins, and minerals in the form of biscuits. It contains essential nutrients the body requires for growth and health maintenance and helps resist diseases. It helps with optimal weight gain, provides energy, and helps build strong immunity. It can be useful for general weakness, growth, and overall development. It may also support recovery after surgery.
Casein (milk protein), sucrose, puffed rice, vegetable fat (vanaspati), malt extract, soya flour, antioxidant, vitamins A, B1, B2, B5, B6, B12, niacin, folic acid, minerals – calcium, phosphorous, copper, manganese, zinc, iron, cardamom powder, antioxidant INS 320, raising agent INS 500 ii
- GRD Bix is a healthy alternative to unhealthy cravings as it offers 1.4 g protein, 22 Kcal, and 18 essential nutrients per diskette
- It helps enhance energy levels, and it provides a healthy way to increase daily protein intake
- Contains 18 essential nutrients and contains no added sodium and potassium
- Contains essential vitamins and minerals which can help strengthen immunity, improve bone health, and is optimal for general weakness
Good to know:
No added sodium and potassium
Energy per Serving:
132 kcal per serving (1 diskette)
Contains milk products
Product Form: Powder
Directions for Use:
2-3 units twice daily, up to 6 units per day
- Read the label carefully before use
- Store in a cool, dry place
- Keep the container tightly closed
- Do not exceed the recommended daily usage
- Keep out of reach of children
Frequently Asked Questions:
What are the main protein sources in GRD Diskettes?
The main protein source in GRD Diskettes is Casein.
What is casein?
Casein is a protein in milk, a class 1 protein with all essential amino acids. Casein is very easy to digest.
Can GRD Diskettes be used as a meal replacement or a snack?
GRD Diskettes are mainly used as a high-protein snack to be consumed between meals. Regarding meal replacement, it will be best to discuss it with a doctor or a dietician.