- Vegetable Oils (high oleic sunflower oil, canola oil)
- Milk protein concentrate
- Minerals (potassium citrate, magnesium chloride, tricalcium phosphate, calcium citrate, potassium hydroxide, sodium chloride, ferrous sulfate, copper sulfate, manganese sulfate, chromium chloride, potassium iodide, sodium molybdate, sodium selenite)
- Vitamins (choline chloride, ascorbyl palmitate, ascorbic acid, sodium ascorbate, Vitamin E, mixed tocopherols, niacinamide, pantothenic acid, thiamine chloride hydrochloride, pyridoxine, Vitamin B2, Vitamin A palmitate, beta carotene, folic acid, d-biotin, Vitamin K1, Vitamin D2 (ergocalciferol), Vitamin B12), l-carnitine, taurine and Antioxidants (soy lecithin, mixed tocopherols).
- Rich in monounsaturated fatty acids (MUFA) and omega-3fatty acids to support heart health
- Carb steady advanced, slow-digesting, low GI carbohydrate complex to help manage blood sugar response
- Can fit into a diabetes management plan
- Kidney friendly blend of phosphorus, potassium, and sodium to help comply with current expert recommendations like European Best Practices Group (EBPG), ESPEN, and US National Kidney Foundation KDOQI/KDIGO guidelines
- It is high in calories and protein (10.6g/236 ml serving) to help meet the nutritional needs of chronic kidney disease patients
- Can be taken as a nutritious snack, supplement, or as a sole source of nutrition
Directions For Use:
To prepare 236ml serving providing 438kcal, pour 170ml of clean, sterile water (room temperature or warm (<350C)) in a glass and gradually add 9 level scoop (enclosed) or 87g of powder while stirring and mix until dissolved. Can be given orally or by tube feeding as per physician’s/ dietitian’s advice.
- Read the label carefully before use
- Keep out of reach of the children
- Store in a cool dry place