Hicks Comfort C-18 Hot Water Bottle Plain is made with high-quality, odourless rubber. They are used to provide warmth, typically in bed and for the application of heat to a specific part of the body. This hot water bottle is designed with high-quality material and provides effective relief from aches.
The hot water bottle effectively relieves joint pains, muscular cramps, menstrual pains, stomach, backaches and arthritic and rheumatic pains and helps you relax.
Product Specifications and Features:
- Made with a high-quality rubber that can resist hot water pressure
- Provides relief from joint aches and muscular pains
- Keeps the water hot for a longer time
- Leak-proof: Yes
- Small and compact design makes it handy and easy to carry
- Can be used as a bed warmer
Good to Know:Not suitable for children under 3.
Directions for Use:
- Do not use boiling water when filling the bottle
- Fill the bottle to a maximum of two-thirds capacities
- Check the bottle for any leakage by holding the bottle in an upside-down position
- Expel air by lowering carefully on a flat surface until water appears at the opening
- Screw the cap tightly to ensure that there is no leakage
- Never fill the bottle with boiling water
- Read the label carefully before use
- Keep out of reach of the children
- Store in a cool and dry place
Frequently Asked Questions:
For how long does the bottle provide warmth?
The bottle can provide warmth for 1-2 hours, depending on the outside temperature.
Can the bottle be completely filled?
No, the bottle should always be two-thirds filled.
How to prevent leakages?
Always make sure to close the screw tightly to prevent leakages and accidents.