Dr. Reckeweg Argentum Met Dilution
affects the nerves that cause convulsive and spasmodic effect. The medicine affects the brain in a profound manner by bringing about changes and a gradual softening. Silver that is also the main constituent of the medicine has been known to have an action on the mucous membrane from the pharynx. The dilution affects the eyes more than the globe, so it also helps with dimness of vision and loss of vision. The dilution is also helpful in patients suffering from twitching and pulsation of several muscles in the body. The medicine helps in extreme pain in the head that is shooting and tearing and accompanied by a burning pain. This dilution is also beneficial in blepharitis. The medicine is also used in curing bruised sore feeling in the abdomen and inflammation of the mucous membrane that leads to general congestion.
Argentum Metallicum (silver)
- Provides effective relief from neuralgic pains on face and head
- Helps in relieving sore throat
- Effective in treating respiratory ailments such as cough and weakness of chest
- Useful in relieving pain and swelling in joints
- Helps in treating inflammation of ovaries
Directions For Use
Dosage should be directed by the physician.
- Read the label carefully before use
- Keep out of the reach of children
- Use under medical supervision
- Store in cool and dry place
- Avoid exposure to direct sunlight