La Shield IR Sunscreen Gel SPF 30 is a mineral sunscreen that helps deflect infrared radiation. The sunscreen provides protection from harmful ultraviolet A (UVA) rays, ultraviolet B (UVB) rays and infrared (IR) rays emitted by TV screens, computer screens, halogen lamps, etc. It has SPF 30 and PA ++++ and is specially formulated for people who mostly spend their time indoors.
Octinoxate, Diethylamino Hydroxybenzoyl Hexyl Benzoate, Bis-Ethylhexyloxyphenol, Methoxyphenyl Triazine, Thermus Thermophilus Ferment, Titanium Dioxide, Macrogol, Cetostearyl Ether and Diethylhexyl Butamido Triazone.
- Protects skin from UVA, UVB and infrared rays
- This SPF 30 and PA ++++ sunscreen is free from oil and has a non-sticky composition
- Provides broad-spectrum protection, antioxidant protection and delays signs of ageing
- Offers superior matte finish with no white cast
- Regular use helps moisturises dry skin and prevents degradation of collagen
- The sunscreen is dermatologically tested and suitable for all skin types
- It helps in repairing sun-damaged skin, reducing skin irritation, hydrating and soothing the skin
- Crafted with skin-friendly elements that provide a matte finish and no white cast
- This gel is a broad spectrum that protects from UVA, UVB and infrared radiation (IR)
Good to Know:
Dermatologically tested, oil-free, water-resistant, non-irritant, alcohol and dye-free, without colour additives, non-comedogenic (No clogged pores), no harmful chemicals and paraben-free.
Area of Application
Face, neck and skin that are directly exposed to the sun.
Broad-spectrum protection UVA/UVB.
Directions for Use
- Apply liberally on the face, neck and exposed skin area 15-30 minutes before sun exposure
- For best results, re-apply sunscreen after every 3-4 hours
- Rew-apply sunscreen after every two hours or after swimming or sweating
- Read the label instruction carefully before use
- Store at a temperature not exceeding 30℃
- Keep out of reach of children
- For external use only: Avoid contact with eyes and flush with water if it enters the eye
- Discontinue use if signs of irritation or rash appear