Macprot Activ Nutritional Powder is a nutritional supplement enriched with colostrum, DHA, Gamma-Linoleic acid, inositol, multivitamins, and minerals. It is a protein supplement used to meet the nutritional needs of the body. The key ingredients of Macprot Activ Nutritional Powder are believed to help support immunity and improve bone health and muscle growth, while also providing essential vitamins and minerals that help meet the nutritional requirements of the body.
- L-Arginine, L-Glutamine, Choline, Taurine, Vitamin A, Vitamin D2, Vitamin E, Vitamin K, Vitamin C, Vitamin B1, Vitamin B2, Vitamin B6, Vitamin B12, Folic Acid, Biotin, Calcium, Phosphorus, Magnesium, Copper, Selenium, Chromium, Manganese, Molybdenum, Sodium, Potassium, Skimmed Milk Powder, Soya Protein Isolate, Docosahexaenoic Acid, Tribasic Calcium Phosphate, Magnesium Hydroxide, Gamma Linolenic Acid (GLA), Choline Bitartrate, L-Ascorbic Acid, Ferric Inositol, Zinc Sulphate, Retinyl Acetate, Manganese Pyrophosphate, dl-alpha Tocopheryl Acetate, Sweetener, Sulphate, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Riboflavin, Sodium Phosphate, Colostrum, Thiamine Hydrochloride, Copper Sulphate, Potassium Iodide, Chromium Trichloride, Sodium Selenate, D- Phytomenadione, Ammonium Molybdate, Cyanocobalamin, Ergocalciferol
- Macprot Activ Nutritional Powder is enriched with colostrum, which may help support the immune system by providing antibodies and other nutrients
- This protein supplement contains high-quality proteins that are easily digestible and have high bioavailability. They may help promote muscle growth and maintenance, and aid muscle recovery after a workout
- Macprot Activ Nutritional Powder Vanilla contains essential minerals such as calcium, magnesium, and phosphorus that are essential for bone health. These minerals provide the necessary nutrients for maintaining healthy bones and reducing the risk of bone diseases such as osteoporosis
- This supplement is enriched with essential vitamins and minerals that help meet the nutritional requirements of the body. It contains DHA, gamma linoleic acid, and inositol, which all have unique benefits as well
Good to Know:
Macprot Activ Powder is sugar-free and gluten-free.
Energy Per Serving:
10.2 kcal/serving (30 gm)
Product Form: Powder
Directions for Use:
- To prepare one serving, add 2 level scoops (30 grams) in 200 ml of water and stir well before drinking
- To be consumed immediately after preparation
- One serving per day or as directed by a healthcare professional
- Not to exceed the recommended daily dose
- Read the label carefully before use
- Store in an airtight container to avoid hardening
- Store in a cool and dry place
- Keep away from direct sunlight
Frequently Asked Questions:
Q. Can nutritional supplements improve my athletic performance?
Some nutritional supplements marketed to athletes may claim to improve performance, but the evidence is often limited. It’s important to speak with a healthcare professional and do your research before taking any supplements for athletic performance.
Q. Can children take nutritional supplements?
Children can take some nutritional supplements under the guidance of a healthcare professional, but it’s important to make sure the dosage is appropriate for their age and weight.