Macvestin Plus Sachet is a dietary supplement that supports healthy joint health and cartilage. It has anti-inflammatory properties that may aid in reducing joint pain and improving overall mobility.
Bioactive Collagen Peptide, Bulking agent (INS 421), Univestin (A blend of Scutellaria baicalensis and Acacia Catechu), Chondroitin Sulphate Sodium, Methylsulfonyl Methane, Acidity regulator (INS 330), Sodium Hyaluronate, Sweetener (INS 955), Anti-Caking agent (INS 551)
- It provides a rapid and long-lasting improvement in joint comfort
- It improves the range of motion, flexibility and physical function
- This formula also helps provide osteoporosis relief and makes bones stronger
- Collagen is a major constituent of bone cartilage and loss of collagen leads to cartilage damage and osteoarthritis
- Methylsulfonylmethane (MSM) has analgesic properties and contributes sulphur for the sulphation of glycosaminoglycans (GAGs)
- Univestin which is a patented blend of bioflavonoids from two herbs, Chinese skullcap and black catechu help reduce joint stiffness and support an improved range of motion, flexibility and physical function
- Chondroitin sulphate reduces inflammatory symptoms and delays the progression of cartilage destruction
- Sodium Hyaluronate is an important constituent of joint fluid and serves as a lubricant and plays a role in resisting compressive forces
Good to Know:
- Contains natural identical lime flavouring substances
- For calorie-conscious people
Effects of Deficiency:
Lack of Collagen can cause
- Cartilage damage
- Risk of osteoarthritis
Product Form: Sachet
Diet Type: Non-Vegetarian
Suitable for: Male/Female
Directions For Use:
- Pour all contents of the sachet into 100 ml of drinking water, stir well and drink immediately or use as directed by your physician
- Read the product label carefully before use
- Store in a cool and dry place away from direct sunlight
- Keep out of reach of children
- Consult a doctor before taking any supplement
- Do not exceed the recommended dosage
- Pregnant or nursing mothers, children, and people with medical conditions must consult a physician before taking this supplement
- Do not use if the product appears to be tampered with or the seal is broken
- Do not consume on an empty stomach
Frequently Asked Questions:
Q. Can this medicine be taken during pregnancy and breastfeeding?
This medicine is considered safe for consumption by pregnant and breastfeeding women. However, consult your doctor before taking it.
Q. Is it safe to consume alcohol while taking this medication?
Interaction with alcohol is unknown. It is advisable to consult your doctor before consumption.
Q. How long does it take for this medicine to take effect?
There are no well-established studies to back up the onset of the effects of this medicine. However, it is best to consult with your doctor first.