Maczorb Forte Tablet is enriched with calcium aspartate anhydrous that helps manage concerns associated with calcium metabolism. It helps maintain the development of bone mass, provides relief from muscle and bone pain, and enhances metabolism. This is a dietary supplement that should be taken to manage calcium deficiencies.
Calcium aspartate anhydrous equivalent to elemental calcium.
- Calcium aspartate anhydrous is the only type of calcium that has an extraordinarily high rate of absorption
- Calcium plays an essential role in maintaining the healthy functioning of nerves, cells, muscle, and bone
- To keep the bones strong, the body needs to intake calcium, as insufficient calcium in the blood leads to the body extracting calcium from bones, thereby weakening them
Effects of Deficiency:
Lack of calcium may cause weak bones as the body starts using calcium from the bone.
Directions for Use:
As directed by the physician.
- Read the label carefully before use
- Keep out of reach of the children
- Do not exceed the recommended dose
- Store in a cool dry place away from direct sunlight
- Not to be sold by retail without the prescription of a registered medical practitioner