Melawash Face Wash is a specially formulated face wash designed for hyperpigmented skin. It helps in the exfoliation of dead skin cells, giving the skin a healthy and spot-free glow. The face wash contains glycolic acid, which promotes the shedding of dead skin cells, and it prepares the skin for the treatment of melasma (brown patches on the face). Melawash Face Wash is suitable for normal and oily skin types and is non-comedogenic.
- Glycolic acid, Sodium Lauryl sulphate, Cocbetaine, Acrylate Copolymer, Decyl Glucoside, Glycerine, Sodium hydroxide, DMDM hydantoin, Disodium EDTA
Aqua, Sodium Laureth Sulphate, Coco Braine, Acrylates Crosspolymer, 4-Sodium Hydroxide, Methylchloroisothiazolinone And Methylisothiazolinone
- Melawash Face Wash contains glycolic acid which promotes the shedding of dead skin cells, thereby unblocking and clearing the pores
- The product is specifically formulated for hyperpigmented skin and can be used to treat melasma
- The face wash produces healthy, glowing, and youthful-looking skin after regular use, thanks to the glycolic acid in it
- Melawash Face Wash is suitable for those with normal and oily skin types and is non-comedogenic
Good to Know:
Melawash Facewash is non-comedogenic
Best Suited For:
Area of Application:
Directions for Use:
- Squeeze out the required quantity of Melawash Face Wash onto the palm
- Work up lather and massage gently on the face and neck with an upward circular motion
- Rinse off thoroughly with water and pat dry
- A slight tingling sensation may be experienced while Melawash works
- This is normal and will dissipate shortly after
- If irritation is not tolerable, please discontinue
- Don’t use immediately after shaving or on open wounds
- Avoid contact with eyes and mucous membranes
- If contact occurs, rinse immediately with cold water
- In case of any allergic reaction, discontinue use and consult a healthcare professional
- For external use only
- Keep out of reach of children
Cleanse your skin twice a day with a gentle cleanser to remove dirt, oil, and makeup.
Frequently Asked Questions:
Are men’s and women’s skincare routines different?
There may be some differences in men’s and women’s skincare routines due to differences in skin type and concerns. However, basic habits like cleansing, moisturizing, and sun protection should be followed by everyone.
How can I minimize the appearance of pores?
While you cannot change your pore size, good skin care habits like exfoliating and using products with salicylic acid or glycolic acid can help minimize their appearance.