Mumfer-XT Tablet contains ferrous ascorbate (iron), folic acid (vitamin B9) and zinc.
Iron transports oxygen throughout the body and maintains red blood cells, thus making an individual feel energetic and preventing anaemia. Folic acid is essential to numerous bodily functions ranging from nucleotide biosynthesis to the remethylation of homocysteine. It is especially important during periods of rapid cell division and growth. Folic acid is required to produce healthy red blood cells and to prevent anaemia.
- Ferrous ascorbate eq. to elemental iron 100 mg
- Folic acid IP 1.5 mg
- Zinc sulphate monohydrate I.P. eq. to elemental zinc 22.5 mg
- Excipients q.s.
- Colours: Lake of ponceau 4R, lake of erythrosine and titanium dioxide I.P.
- Folic acid is essential to numerous bodily functions ranging from nucleotide biosynthesis to the remethylation of homocysteine. Folic acid helps with DNA and amino acid synthesis in the body
- Folic acid may support rapid cell division and growth and is essential for healthy red blood cells
- Ferrous ascorbate helps in metabolizing proteins and plays a role in the production of haemoglobin and red blood cells
Effects of Deficiency:
Lack of folic acid may cause anaemia, fatigue and frequent infections.
Directions for Use:
As directed by the physician.
- Read the label carefully before use
- Keep out of reach of the children
- Do not exceed the recommended dose
- Store in a cool dry place away from direct sunlight