Nepro LP Powder
Nepro LP Powder with Kidney Care is high in calories and lower in protein (compared to Nepro HP) and provides complete renal nutrition scientifically designed to meet the nutrient needs of non-dialyzed chronic kidney disease patients. It is designed with lower protein to help slow the progression of chronic kidney disease and maintain nutritional status.
- Maltodextrin, Edible Vegetable Oil (High Oleic Sunflower Oil, Canola Oil), Milk Protein Concentrate, Sucrose, Fructo-Oligosaccharide (3.33%), Flavoring, Minerals (Magnesium Chloride, Tricalcium Phosphate, Calcium Citrate, Potassium Hydroxide, Sodium Chloride, Ferrous Sulfate, Copper Sulfate, Manganese Sulfate, Chromium Chloride, Potassium Iodide, Sodium Molybdate, Sodium Selenite), Acidity Regulator (Potassium Citrate), Choline Chloride, Antioxidant (Soy Lecithin, Mixed Tocopherols), Vitamins (Ascorbyl Palmitate, Ascorbic Acid, Sodium Ascorbate, Vitamin E, Niacinamide, Pantothenic Acid, Thiamin Chloride Hydrochloride, Pyridoxine, Vitamin B2, Vitamin A Palmitate, Beta Carotene, Folic Acid, Vitamin K1, d-Biotin, Vitamin D2 (Ergocalciferol), Vitamin B12), L-Carnitine, Taurine
- Rich in monounsaturated fatty acids (MUFA) and omega-3fatty acids to support heart health
- Carb steady advanced, slow-digesting, low GI carbohydrate complex to help manage blood sugar response
- Can fit into a diabetes management plan
- Kidney friendly blend of phosphorus, potassium and sodium to help comply with current expert recommendations like European Best Practices Group (EBPG), ESPEN, and US National Kidney Foundation KDOQI/KDIGO guidelines
- It is high in calories and protein (10.6g/236 ml serving) to help meet the nutritional needs of chronic kidney disease patients
- Can be taken as nutritious snack, supplement or as a sole source of nutrition
Directions For Use:
9 scoops in 170 ml water twice a day.
- Nepro LP is to be used under medical supervision. It is not intended for use in children unless recommended by a physician or other qualified healthcare professional
- This food is by nature gluten-free
- Not suitable for individuals with galactosemia
- Not for parenteral (intravenous) use
- Not for medicinal use