Information about Nestle Nan Excella Pro 1 Powder
Nestle Nan Excella Pro 1 Infant formula is a mixture of DHA and ARA for infants who are not breastfed from birth. It is made using spray-dried formula. DHA and ARA are essential in promoting a baby’s normal brain growth. It contains many important nutrients, such as iron iodine, choline, and whey protein. Whey protein is a component of protein found in milk, making it easier to digest.
• Vitamin A
• Vitamin C
• Vitamin D
• Vitamin E
• Vitamin K
• Pantothenic Acid
• Folic Acid
• Vitamin B6
• Vitamin B12
• With DHA as its primary component, it helps support a baby’s normal brain growth.
• It is used for infants who are not breastfed from birth.
• It contains Whey protein derived from milk protein to ensure that the baby gets all the right amount of this important nutrient.
• Contains many important vitamins and minerals essential for baby’s healthy development
Directions for Use:
• With clean hands, sterilize the feeding bowl and spoon
• Pour lukewarm water as is advised in the feeding table
• Consult feeding table and add the exact amount of the leveled scoops for the age of the baby
• Use Only the scoop provided
• Mix well to dissolve in water
• Feed the baby with bowl and spoon and discard the leftover
Consult the feeding table thoroughly before using Nestle Nan Excella Pro 1