Information about Ostocalcium B12 Banana Syrup
Adequate Calcium is required for maintaining bone & teeth strength. If your child’s daily diet does not have adequate calcium, your child may need calcium supplementation. Indian dietary habits contribute to low intake of calcium & vitamin D increases the risk of deficiency. Deficiency of calcium & vitamin D negatively affects bone & teeth health. Indian Academy of Pediatrics recommends calcium along with Vitamin D for growing children. Calcium & Vitamin D are critical for bone & teeth development. Ostocalcium B12 Suspension gives your growing child calcium which is required to maintain the strength of bones & teeth. It has Vitamin D3 that aids calcium absorption in the body. Without Vitamin D3, calcium absorption is not optimum. It also contains Vitamin B12 which is important for the release of energy in the body. Every 5 ml (1 teaspoonful) of Ostocalcium B12 suspension contains 82 mg of elemental calcium; 200IU of Vitamin D3 & 2.5 mcg of Vitamin B12. Ostocalcium B12 Suspension comes in a tasty Banana flavour which your kids will enjoy. Consult your doctor before administering Ostocalcium B12 Suspension to children below 1 year of age. For children more than 1 year of age, the recommended dosage is 1-2 teaspoon daily.
- Vitamin D3
- Vitamin B12
- Tribasic Calcium Phosphate
- Ostocalcium gives your growing child calcium and vitamin D which are the building blocks of bones
- Ostocalcium helps replenish calcium daily and helps build strong bones for your child
Directions For Use:
Use as directed by the physician or refer to the product label for dosage instructions.
- Do not use if you are allergic to any of the ingredients
- Do not use if you have increased calcium levels in blood or urine
- Do not use it if you have kidney problems/stones
- Do not use if you have a high Vitamin D level in blood