Pre Pro IBS Capsule is a combination of melatonin and probiotics. The capsule is helpful in irritable bowel syndrome (IBS) which is a condition associated with abdominal pain, bloating, constipation and diarrhoea. Patients suffering from IBS have been proven to have disturbed sleep and stress. Clinical studies have proven that IBS patients have melatonin deficiency associated with altered gut microflora.
- Lactobacillus acidophilus 700 Million CFU
- Lactobacillus rhamnosus 600 Million CFU
- Lactobacillus Casei 600 Million CFU
- Lactobacillus bulgaricus 400 Million CFU
- Lactobacillus plantarum 600 Million CFU
- Breve 500 Million CFU
- Bifidobacterium longum 500 Million CFU
- Bifidobacterium infantis 500 Million CFU
- Streptococcus thermophilus 600 Million CFU
- Melatonin 3 mg other ingredient includes Fructooligosaccharides (FOS) and Microcrystalline Cellulose
- Melatonin is a sleep-regulating hormone which is also responsible for normal gastrointestinal function. In addition to the pineal gland, melatonin is secreted 400 times more in the GI tract and its deficiency is associated with abdominal pain and altered GI motility, irregular bowel habits and disturbed sleep
- PrePro IBS corrects melatonin deficiency thereby reduces abdominal pain, regulates GI motility, relieves stress and promotes sleep. Unlike other anxiolytics and antidepressants, Prepro IBS does not cause any adverse effects like drowsiness or withdrawal symptoms
- As IBS is also associated with disturbance in intestinal microflora, PrePro IBS with 5 billion probiotics restores gut microflora and reduces bloating
Directions For Use:
1 capsule in the evening or as directed by the physician.
- Read the label carefully before use
- Keep out of reach of children
- To be used under medical supervision only
- Protect from moisture
1) Is PrePro IBS capsule safe?
Ans: Ingredients in PrePro IBS are classified as a food supplement and have GRAS (Generally Regarded as Safe) certification. Hence PrePro IBS is safe.
2) Is melatonin in PrePro IBS safe for long term use?
Ans: Melatonin is recommended as a dietary supplement by the US FDA and is safe for long term use. However, follow the duration suggested by your treating physician.
3) Does PrePro IBS have side effects like anxiolytics and antidepressants drugs?
Ans: PrePro IBS contains probiotics and melatonin that are generally regarded as safe. As melatonin is a sleep-inducing hormone, one may feel sleepy after consuming PrePro IBS. Hence patients are advised not to drive or operate heavy machinery after consuming PrePro IBS.
4) What to do if the dose of PrePro IBS is missed?
Ans: Take your medicine as soon as you remember that you missed your dose, do not overdose yourself.