Primosa 1000, with Evening Primrose Oil, Supplement for Mastalgia and Fibroadenosis (60 Softgels) is a soft gel capsule that may help to alleviate some common symptoms such as irregular menstrual cycles and other disorders related to the reproductive system. These capsules aid in the relief of pain and tenderness related to benign breast disease. Consequently, a six- month course of 4 gm EPO resulted in a reduction in lump size. This health supplement contains extracts of evening primrose oil, food-grade gelatin, humectant, and purified water. Additionally, while the supplement may offer some potential benefits, maintaining a healthy lifestyle including a balanced diet and regular exercise is key to overall health and wellness.
- Evening primrose oil (Contains Gamma Linolenic Acid 90.0 mg)
- Gelatin Food Grade (Capsule Shell)
- Primosa 1000 softgel contains high strength evening primrose oil which has omega-6 fatty acids known as gamma linolenic and linolenic acid
- Evening primrose oil is a great supplement for dealing with several PMS symptoms in women such as menopause, premenstrual syndrome, fibroadenosis and mastalgia
- Primosa 1000 softgel capsules provide relief to common symptoms like irregular cycles and other disorders related to the reproductive system
- In benign breast disease, these capsules help in reducing pain and tenderness
- The intake of 4 gm of EPO for 6 months resulted in a reduction in lump size
Directions For Use:
Take 1-2 softgels daily or as directed by the physician.
- Store in a dry place, below 25° C
- Keep out of reach of children
- Protect from direct sunlight
- Not for medicinal use
Frequently Asked Questions:
Q. What are Primosa 1000 Softgel used for?
Answer: Primosa 1000 softgel is a health supplement that aims to alleviate some common symptoms such as irregular menstrual cycles. However, this product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Q. Can I take Primosa 1000 softgel with food?
Answer: It is recommended that you consult your doctor.
Q. Is Primosa 1000 softgel safe to use during pregnancy?
Answer: It is recommended to consult your doctor in case you are pregnant, lactating, or taking any medication
Q. Can this be consumed with other medicines?
Answer: Prior consultation with the doctor is advisable before taking this medication concurrently with other medicines
Q. What dose of Primosa 1000 softgel should be consumed daily?
Answer: It is advised to consume 1-2 Softgels daily. Not to exceed the stated recommended daily usage.