Romsons SS 3060 Vented Infusion Set (Without Needle) connects the insulin pump delivery device to your body. It works the same way as an intravenous line does. A needle is housed inside a cannula, a tiny plastic tube usually placed in the subcutaneous fat under the skin.
It connects the insulin pump delivery device to your body.
Product Specification and Features:
- The thin plastic tubing that delivers insulin from the pump to your body
- This tubing comes in different lengths to accommodate various needs
- Fluid won’t flow from these inflexible containers unless you vent it
- These sets feature a vent (air inlet) above the drip chamber that can be freely opened and closed
Directions For Use:
Use as directed on the label.
- Read the label carefully before use
- Store in a cool and dry place away from direct sunlight
- Keep out of reach of children