Sebamed Baby Cleansing Bar is a mild cleansing bar for the baby’s gentle skin. It has a pH value of 5.5 and protects the skin against irritation. Besides, it supports the natural lipid balance and soothes the skin. Regular use supports the natural lipid balance.
Please note that the Sebamed Baby bar does not lather as much as other baby soaps as it does not contain irritants that create lather and cause skin dryness and irritation.
Triticum, Vulgare starch, Disodium Lauryl Sulfosuccinate, Palmitic Acid, Stearic Acid, Glyceryl, Stearate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Talc, Aqua, Sodium Lauroyl Sarcosinate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Lactate, Cera alba, Panthenol, Inulin, Lecithin, Glycine, Magnesium Aspartate, Alanine, Lysine, Leucine and Parfum.
- It supports the moisture balance of the baby’s skin and promotes the development of the acid mantle
- Contains wheat starch and panthenol, which helps soothes the skin
- It has a pleasant botanical fragrance and is clinically proven to soothe the skin
- This sugar-based mild cleanser helps in cleansing the skin
- The natural oils help hydrate the skin, and pH 5.5 maintains the skin barrier intact
Good to Know:
- Dermatologically tested and clinically proven
- Paediatrician recommended
- Tear-free, soap-free, and alkali-free
- Non-drying bar with no parabens, phthalates, harsh toxins and SLS
- Made in Germany with no harmful chemicals
Best Suited For:
Safe for newborn skin.
Area of Application
Skin and body.
Directions for Use
- Wet the baby’s body with water
- Rub the bar on your palms with water and form a little lather
- Gently apply it to the baby’s body and face
- Thoroughly rinse your baby’s body with water
- Read the label instruction carefully before use
- Store in a cool and dry place, away from sunlight
- Keep out of reach of children
- Avoid vigorous scrubbing of any area of the skin with Sebamed baby cleansing bar
- Gently cleanse the exposed areas more prone to germs (face, hands, and legs) several times a day