Zandu Balm Ultra Power is an excellent pain relieving ointment mainly used to alleviate headaches and migraines. With its special formulation it can also offer relief from joint pain and cold as well. It is enhanced version of the normal Zandu balm and is also used for other types of musculo-skeletal pains.
- Oil of Gaultheria
- Cajuput Oil
- Clove Oil
- Capsaicin Extract.
Key Benefits Of Zandu Balm Ultra Power:
- Menthol penetrates the skin to go deep into the muscles
- Oil of Gaultheria, Clove oil and Cajuput oil are mild analgesics
- Capsaicin is a counter irritant which stimulates the nerves in the spinal cord to decrease the intensity of pain signals in the body
- It also provides fast & long lasting relief from strong headache, backache, knee and joint pain
Directions of use:
Use it directly on affected area in intervals for 2-3 times a day and massage gently.
- Use under medical supervision
- Read the label carefully before use
- Keep out of reach of children
About The Brand:
Zandu balm is India’s leading pain relieving ointment brand that has become synonymous to headaches, body aches and cold remedy. It has been serving its customers for over a century and has developed many different products to deal with growing demands of the people.
Quick Tips For Zandu Balm:
Wrap the affected part with a crepe bandage or a piece of cloth after applying the balm to preserve the heat and have enhanced effect on the inflamed muscles.
Q. What is Zandu Balm used for?
It is used to relieve various musculo-skeletal pain and headaches. It can also be applied to sprained joints.
Q. Can zandu balm be used for pimples?
While it may not be necessarily harmful for the skin, it can potentially cause more acne. Its thick and greasy formulation can clog pores to promote acne growth.
Q. Are there any side effects of Zandu balm ultra power?
While there are no known side effects and Zandu balm, if there are any complications, redness or allergic reactions stop the use immediately and consult the doctor.