Baidyanath (Jhansi) Hazrulyahud Bhasma is an ayurvedic formulation prepared from hazrul yahud, a grey colour round stone with ber (Indian plum) like appearance. It can be used for the expulsion of stones from the body due to its litholytic (dissolves calculi) and diuretic (promotes urine production) action. It can be therapeutic remedy that works in the case of urinary retention and dysuria. It can also help in dealing with renal colic.
- Hajarula yahuda suddha
- Muli svarasa
- This ayurvedic formulation can deal with kidney stones by dissolving them in the kidneys or bladder
- It also has diuretic properties that can assist in dealing with urinary retention or ischuria, an inability to empty the urinary bladder
- It can also reduce pain associated with urinary disorders
- This product has antipruritic properties thus used in making dusting powder
- It can be effective in dealing with renal colic, a condition where a stone gets lodged in the urinary tract
Directions For Use:
Use as directed on the label or as advised by your healthcare provider.
- Read the label carefully before use
- Do not exceed the recommended dosage
- Store in a cool and dry place away from direct sunlight
- Keep out of reach of children