Baidyanath Jhansi Pradarantak Ras Tablets
is a herbo-mineral ayurvedic medicine referenced from Bhaishajya Ratnavali, Stri-rogadhikara. It is a ras aushadhi. Mercury is known as rasa in ayurveda and medicines that are prepared using purified mercury, purified sulphur, bhasma etc. are named as Ras aushadhi (Mercurial Preparations). Para, parad, rasa or mercury is a heavy metal that remains liquid at room temperature. It is used in ayurveda only after proper detoxification as per classical ayurvedic texts. Parad is an ingredient of numerous medicines due to its powerful medicinal properties. It balances vata, pitta and kapha. Ras aushadhi (Parad containing a medicine) are fast-acting. The combination of mercury with other medicinal ingredients enhances the therapeutic efficacy of medicine due to yogvahi property of parad. It balances vata and pitta rog. This medicine is indicated for gynaecological disorders. Pradarantak Ras contains purified mercury and sulphur and bhasma of silver, vang, iron, cowries and kharpara. It is processed in aloe vera juice.
- Helps in reducing heavy menstrual bleeding
- Reduces painful cramps and is useful in treating leucorrhoea
- They nourish the whole body and has tonic, aphrodisiac, rejuvenating, anti-ageing, wound-healer and antimicrobial effect
Directions For Use:
Use as directed by the physician.
- Read the label carefully before use
- Keep out of reach of the children
- Store in a cool dry place