Information about Baidyanath (Jhansi) Pradarantak Tablet
Baidyanath (Jhansi) Pradarantak Tablet is a herbo-mineral ayurvedic medicine referenced from Bhaishajya Ratnavali, Stri-rogadhikara. It is a tablet aushadhi. Parad is an ingredient of numerous medicines due to its powerful medicinal properties. Tablets aushadhi (Parad containing a medicine) are fast-acting. They nourish the whole body and has tonic, aphrodisiac, rejuvenating, anti-ageing, wound-healing and antimicrobial effect. The combination of mercury with other medicinal ingredients enhances the therapeutic efficacy of medicine due to yogvahi property of parad.
- Badi Eliachi
- Ukuttandtwak Bhasma
- Yashad Bhasma
- An ayurvedic formulation which addresses the ailments caused due to gynaecological disorders
- Nourish the whole body and has tonic, aphrodisiac, rejuvenating, anti-ageing, wound-healing and antimicrobial effect
- It balances vata, pitta and kapha
Directions For Use:
Use as directed by the physician.
- Read the label carefully before use
- Keep out of reach of the children
- Store in a cool dry place