Bio-D3 Max Soft Gelatin Capsule is a nutritional supplement that helps build and maintain strong bones. It helps prevent low calcium levels and helps enhance bone health.
Calcitriol, Omega-3 fatty acids, Eicosapentaenoic Acid, Docosahexaenoic acid, Folic acid, Methylcobalamin, Boron, Calcium Carbonate.
- It aids bone formation and maintenance
- It helps improve bone density
- It helps prevent weak and brittle bones
- It promotes bone regeneration and bone homeostasis
- Calcitriol, an active form of vitamin D3 is important for the absorption of calcium
- Calcium and magnesium are important for healthy bones, nerves and muscles
- Zinc and boron are necessary for providing minerals to the bone and bone matrix formation
- Methylcobalamin helps in the healthy development and sustenance of our circulatory, immune and nervous systems
Effects of Deficiency:
- Low calcium levels
- Weak and brittle bones
Product Form: Gelatin capsule
Directions for Use:
Use as directed on the label or as prescribed by your medical practitioner.
- Read the product label carefully before use
- Store in a cool and dry place away from direct sunlight
- Keep out of reach of children
- Consult a doctor before taking any supplement
- Do not exceed the recommended dosage
- Pregnant or nursing mothers, children, and people with medical conditions must consult a physician before taking this supplement
Quick Tips: Do not consume on an empty stomach
Frequently Asked Questions:
Q. Can this medicine be taken during pregnancy and breastfeeding?
This medicine is considered safe for pregnant and breastfeeding women but consult your doctor before consuming.
Q. Is it safe to consume alcohol while taking this medication?
Interaction with alcohol is unknown. It is advisable to consult your doctor before consumption.
Q. How long does it take for this medicine to take effect?
There are no well-established studies to back up the onset of the effects of this medicine. However, it is best to consult with your doctor first.