Bontress Hair Revitalising Shampoo
Hair loss, also known as alopecia or baldness, refers to a loss of hair from the head or body. Baldness can refer to general hair loss or male pattern hair loss.
Hair loss and hypotrichosis have many causes including androgenetic alopecia, fungal infection, trauma (e.g., due to (trichotillomania ), radiotherapy, chemotherapy, nutritional deficiencies (e.g., iron deficiency ), and autoimmune diseases (e.g., alopecia areata ).
Bontress Hair Revitalising Shampoo is an anagain enriched shampoo that is used as a supportive therapy to control hair loss.
Pisum Sativam Sprout Extract, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Benzoate, Wheat Amino Acids, SoyAmino Acids, Arginine, Hydrochloride, Serine, Vitamin B3, Tocopheryl Acetate, Threonine
- Bontress Hair Revitalising Shampoo re-enforces and strengthens hair fibres
- Bontress Hair Revitalising Shampoo maintains the protein balance in the hair
- It stimulates and promotes hair growth and helps maintain the original density thickness of the hair
- Bontress Hair Revitalising Shampoo reduces sebum secretion and energises the hair roots
Good To Know:
Best Suited For:
Hair loss relief
Directions For Use:
- Take a small amount of shampoo into the palm of your hand
- Apply it to the scalp and massage until it lathers
- Work the shampoo through the hair
- Rinse your hair and scalp thoroughly with warm water
- Read the label carefully before use
- Keep it away from the reach of children
- Store it in a cool and dry place away from direct sunlight