D-Sol 60K Vitamin D3 Chewable Tablet Orange promotes your overall health and well-being. Vitamin D is a fat-soluble vitamin that helps the body fight against infections and supports a healthy immune system. It plays a vital role in developing and maintaining healthy bones and assists with the absorption of calcium, magnesium, and phosphorus.
Chloecalciferol IP (As Stabilized)
- It is a vitamin D3 supplement that promotes your overall health and well-being in children
- Vitamin D is a fat-soluble vitamin that helps the body fight against infections and supports a healthy immune system
- It helps the body absorb and retain calcium and phosphorus, which are essential for building and maintaining healthy bones
- It also helps in recycling calcium that would generally be excreted from the kidneys to maintain healthy bones and teeth
- It helps to support oral health and hygiene by lowering the risk of tooth decay and gum problems
Good to Know: Orange-flavoured tablet to treat Vitamin D deficiency
Effects of Deficiency:
Lack of vitamin D can cause:
- Loss of bone density
- Osteoporosis and fractures (broken bones)
Product Form: Chewable tablets
Directions for Use:
Use as directed on the label or as prescribed by your medical practitioner.
- Read the product label carefully before use
- Store in a cool and dry place away from direct sunlight
- Keep out of reach of children
- Consult a doctor before taking any supplement
- Do not exceed the recommended dosage
- Pregnant or nursing mothers, children, and people with medical conditions must consult a physician before taking this supplement
Quick Tips: Since vitamin D is a fat-soluble vitamin, meaning it doesn’t dissolve in the water, your body can most easily absorb it when you take it with food
Frequently Asked Questions:
Q. Can this medicine be taken during pregnancy and breastfeeding?
This medicine is considered safe for consumption by pregnant and breastfeeding women. Your doctor will prescribe an appropriate dose based on your clinical condition.
Q. Is it safe to consume alcohol while taking this medication?
Interaction with alcohol is unknown. It is advisable to consult your doctor before consumption.
Q. How long does it take for this medicine to take effect?
There are no well-established studies to back up the onset of the effects of this medicine. However, it is best to consult with your doctor first.