Information about Dabur Amla Churna
Key Ingredients of Dabur Amla Churna:
Amla (Emblica Officinalis)
Key Benefits of Dabur Amla Churna:
- Dabur Amla Churna benefits by keeping the blood sugar levels in control especially in diabetic patients
- Amla helps to keep the hair shiny, soft and full of texture and further helps the hair to intensify from the roots
- Indian Gooseberry makes the immune system and nervous system stronger
- Amla reduces the number of free radicals which are associated with ageing
- Amla helps to enrich hair growth and pigmentation
- Dabur Amla churna flushes out all the toxins that can cause diarrhoea and dysentery
- It aids in digestion, improves the lost appetite and may help to gain weight
- Amla treats the dry scalp conditions and acts as a good conditioner for the hair
- Amla helps to lower the cholesterol level and blood pressure levels
Directions For Use:
Take 3-6 g (1-2 teaspoons) with water or as directed by the physician.
Safety Information and Precautions:
- Read the label carefully before use
- Keep out of reach of the children
- Store in a cool dry place
- Do not exceed the recommended dosage
About the brand
Dabur India was founded in 1884 by S.K Burman and has its headquarters in Ghaziabad, Uttar Pradesh. It started its journey toward Ayurvedic medicines by preparing medicines for diseases like cholera, constipation and malaria. Dabur has been dealing with a wide variety of products which includes ayurvedic medicines, food, herbal, home care, personal care products and remain the exclusive owners of all intellectual property rights. Dabur products are inspired by Ayurveda, and ayurvedic medicines are mostly made by mixing herbs and other plants, including oils and some common spices. By mixing various types of plants and herbs, there comes out the benefit of the drug or its right therapeutic value, Ayurveda, since ages have proven to be beneficial and capable of helping people overcome various health conditions that occur in the body.
- Keep feeding yourself with all essential fruits and vegetables which are known to help towards the betterment of the body
- Drink lots of water which can help remove the unwanted toxins from the body and taking amla churna with water can help in better digestion and may help in curbing appetite
- Since amla is filled with loads of anti-inflammatory properties it may help in reducing muscle pain and joint pain as well
- Amla when eaten raw benefits the most, but can be consumed in powder or juice form whenever in a hurry
- Consuming Amla on a regular basis as per the recommended amount may help in reducing eye problems which can further reduce pressure on the eyes
FAQsQ. Can I take Amla powder daily?
You can take 4 grams of amla powder every day, anything more than this may cause side effects to the body.
Q. What is the use of Amla Churna?
It has been used for ages in ayurvedic medicines to help treat various health conditions. It has been known beneficial for skin, hair and eyes.