Dr. Gene Accusure Hot Water Bottle is a rubber hot water bottle made from high-quality rubber that helps soothe tense muscles and provides relief from aches and pains. It is leak-proof and has a longer shelf life.
It is a leak-proof rubber hot water bag that retains heat and increases blood flow to the applied area, which helps relax the muscles and soothe aches and pains.
Product Specifications and Features:
- Product dimensions: 36 x 23 x 3 cm; 350 grams
- It is made from durable and high-quality rubber
- Convenient, easy to use, and re-usable
- It is useful for heat therapy
- It is lightweight and leakproof
Good to Know: Ideal for heat therapy
Directions For Use:
- Allow boiled water to stand for a few minutes
- Fill the bottle slowly while holding it by the neck in an upright position
- Only fill up to a maximum of two-thirds capacity
- Read the label carefully before use
- Do not use boiling water
- Expel air from the bottle before filling it with hot water
- Do not sit, lie or add excessive pressure to the hot water bottle
Frequently Asked Questions:
What is the use of a hot water bag?
Hot water bags are heat therapy to help relax the muscles and soothe aches and pains.
What is the shelf life of hot water bags?
Rubber hot water bags can last up to 2 years, depending on the usage, as rubber naturally deteriorates over time.