Fash-OS Gel Face Wash is a specially formulated face wash designed for people with oily skin. It is a gel-based face wash that helps to remove dirt, dead cells, and excessive oil from the skin without drying it out. It has anti-acne and oil-control properties aimed to deep cleanse the skin and unclog pores that cause inflammation. Fash-OS Gel Face Wash is aimed to bring balance to oily skin with regular use.
- Aqua, Sodium C14 Olefin Sulfonate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Acrylates Copolymer, Salicylic Acid, Phenoxyethanol (and) Caprylyl Glycol, Panthenol. Yeast Extract, PEG-12 Dimethicone, Sodium Hydroxide, CI 19140, CI 16035, Disodium EDTA, Citric Acid, Perfume
- Fash-OS Gel Face Wash has a deep cleansing action, which helps to remove dirt, dead cells, and excessive oil from the skin and unclog pores that cause inflammation
- The face wash has anti-acne properties that prevent pimples and help in managing acne and other skin inflammations
- Fash-OS Gel Face Wash helps control excessive oil production, bringing balance to oily skin with regular use
- The face wash is specially formulated for people with oily skin and is designed to prevent breakouts, while gently cleansing the skin
Good to Know:
Fash-OS Gel Face Wash helps in maintaining an oil-free and glowing skin
Best Suited For:
Area of Application:
Full body application
- Excessive oiliness
- Dead skin cells
Directions for Use:
- Pull out the safety clip from the pump
- Turn the nozzle anti-clockwise to open the pump
- Now press the pump a few times until Fash-OS Face Wash comes out
- Pump out a sufficient quantity of Fash-OS Face Wash on the palm, develop a rich lather and gently massage on wet face with an upward circular motion
- Rinse off thoroughly with water and pat dry
- For best results, use Fash-OS Gel twice daily
- A slight tingling sensation may be felt while Fash-OS Gel exfoliates the skin
- This is normal and will dissipate slightly after
- If irritation is not tolerable, please discontinue
- For external use only
- Keep out of reach of children
When you wake up and before you sleep, wash your face with a gentle cleanser. This will help remove dirt, oil, and sweat from your face.
Frequently Asked Questions:
Q. Does diet affect oily skin?
Yes, your diet can have an impact on oily skin. Foods that are high in carbohydrates may cause an increase in oily skin, while a diet high in antioxidants and omega-3 fatty acids can help improve skin health.
Q. Can oily skin cause acne?
Yes, oily skin can increase the likelihood of acne breakouts. Excessive oil production can clog pores and lead to the formation of blackheads, whiteheads, and pimples.
Q. Can I use oil-based products on oily skin?
It is best to avoid oil-based products if you have oily skin as they can worsen the problem. Use oil-free products instead.