Himalaya Cystone Syrup is a natural choice in urinary calculi and UTI. It contains majorly Small Caltrops and Pasanabheda. Cystone syrup is also used for the prevention and treatment of kidney stone formation. It helps reduce the presence of crystals in urine,removal of kidney stones and recurrence of stones. It can also be used as adjuvant in chronic UTI, painful urination or blood present in urine and burning micturition (urination).
Pasanabheda, Small Caltrops, Syrup base
- Pasanabheda (Saxifraga Ligulata) possesses diuretic, demulcent and antimicrobial properties
- Due to a high content of mucilage, which renders the herb its demulcent property, Pasanabheda soothes and protects irritated or inflamed internal tissue
- As a diuretic, the herb helps to flush out small stones and gravel along with urine
- Small Caltrops (Gokshura) is helpful the management of uro-genital diseases like kidney stones, bladder infection and other urinary tract infections
- It helps promote general urinary tract health by reducing dysuria (painful urination or blood present in urine) and crystalluria
- Small Caltrops prevents the deposition, accumulation and supersaturation of carcinogenic chemicals in urine. It is a potent antimicrobial agent too
Directions For Use:
Please consult your physician to prescribe the dosage that best suits the condition.
- Cystone is not known to have any side effects if taken as per the prescribed dosage
- Store in a cool, dry and dark place
- Protect from direct sunlight
- Read the label carefully before use