Himalaya Koflet Syrup contains tulasi, madhu and yashtimadhu. Koflet is beneficial in both productive and dry cough. The mucolytic and expectorant properties reduce the viscosity of bronchial secretions and facilitate expectoration. Koflet’s peripheral antitussive (cough suppressant) action reduces bronchial mucosal irritation and related bronchospasms. In addition, the anti-allergic, antimicrobial and immune-modifying properties provide relief from cough. The demulcent action of Koflet syrup soothes respiratory passages.
Madhu (Purified) (Honey), Guggulu (Purified) (Balsamodendron mukul), Oleo-gum resin, Draksha (Vitis vinifera)Fr, Vishnu priya (Ocimum sanctum) Wh.Pl. , Jufa (Hyssopus officinalis) Wh.Pl. , Guduchi (Tinospora cordifolia) St. Vasaka (Adhatoda vasica) Lf. , Jaatipatree (Myristica fragrans) Ar. Yashtimadhu (Glycyrrhiza glabra) Rt. , Gojiha (Onosma bracteatum) A.P. , Neelapushpa (Viola odorata) Wh. Pl. , Triphala Fr. And Fr.R. , Trikatu, Vidanga (Embelia ribes)Fr, Kantakari (Solanum xanthocarpum) Wh.Pl. , Taja (Cinnamomum cassia)Bk, Navasagarat.
- Koflet syrup provides relief in cough associated with acute and chronic upper and lower respiratory tract infections, smoker’s cough and cough due to chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD)
- Holy basil (Tulasi) possesses potent antihistamine properties, which protect against pollen-induced bronchospasms
- Liquorice (Yashtimadhu) has antitussive, expectorant and immune-enhancing properties that are helpful in relieving cough
- Honey (Madhu) is traditionally used to manage cough, due to its anti-inflammatory properties, which soothe the respiratory tract
Directions For Use:
Use as directed by the healthcare professional.
- Store in a cool and dry place away from direct sunlight
- Read the product label carefully before use
- Keep out of reach of children
- Do not exceed the recommended dosage