Lactodex-Hmf Powder is a fortified nutritional supplement that provides the baby with additional nutrients when mixed with the mother’s milk. It is loaded with a balanced mixture of carbohydrates, multivitamins (Vitamin A, D, E, K, B1, B2, B6, B12, C, etc.), multi-minerals (Zinc, Potassium, Magnesium, etc.), sucrose, and fat.
Whey protein, 100% MCT, Iron-fortified, Vitamin A, Vitamin B1, Vitamin B2, Vitamin B3 (Nicotinamide), Vitamin B5 (Pantothenic acid), Vitamin B6, Vitamin B12, Vitamin C, Vitamin D, Vitamin E, Vitamin K, Iron, Folic acid, Biotin, Zinc, Calcium, Chloride, Potassium, Phosphorus, Sodium, Magnesium, Copper, Manganese.
- It acts as a Human Milk Fortifier (HMF) to enhance the nutritional value of the mother’s milk for the babies
- It is specially formulated with vital nutrients like vitamins, minerals, fats, carbohydrates, etc. to replenish the nutrition requirement in the baby’s body
- It is suitable for infants who have low birth weight
- The nutritional value in it is suitable for metabolism factors and reduces health risks in babies
Good to Know:
- Enhances the nutritional value of the mother’s milk
Concerns it can deal with:
- Improve poor metabolism
- Help infants who have low birth weight
Product Form: Sachet
Diet Type: Vegetarian
Suitable for: Female
Directions For Use:
- Pour 25 ml of human milk into a sterile container
- Add the entire contents of the sachet to the container
- Close the lid of the container and shake well
- Cover and store unused fortified human milk in the refrigerator
- Use the mixture within 8 hours of preparation
- Read the product label carefully before use
- Store in a cool and dry place away from direct sunlight
- Keep out of reach of children
- Consult a doctor before taking any supplement
- Best before 18 months from manufacture
Frequently Asked Questions:
Q. Can this medicine be taken during pregnancy and breastfeeding?
This medicine is considered safe for consumption by pregnant and breastfeeding women. Your doctor will prescribe an appropriate dose based on your clinical condition.
Q. How does Lactodex-Hmf Powder work?
It acts as a Human Milk Fortifier (HMF) to enhance the nutritional value of the mother’s milk for the babies. It is specially formulated with vital nutrients like vitamins, minerals, fats, carbohydrates, etc. to replenish the nutrition requirement in the baby’s body.