Mecobion -OD Tablet is a nutritional supplement that contains methylcobalamin, which is a form of vitamin B12 that plays a role in nerve function and the production of red blood cells. It is commonly used to manage vitamin B12 deficiency and associated symptoms such as anaemia, neuropathy (nerve damage), weakness, and fatigue.
- Mecobalamin, Alpha Lipoic Acid, Chromium Picolinate, Nicotinamide, Pyridoxine HCL, Folic Acid, Calcium Pantothenate
- Since methylcobalamin is important for nerve function, taking Mecobion-OD Tablet may help improve nerve function and thus reduce the symptoms of neuropathy, such as tingling and numbness
- Methylcobalamin is involved in the production of red blood cells, which transport oxygen throughout the body. By supporting the production of healthy red blood cells, Mecobion-OD Tablet may help reduce fatigue
- Vitamin B12 deficiency is a common cause of anaemia, a condition in which there are not enough red blood cells to carry oxygen throughout the body. By providing the body with the necessary form of vitamin B12, Mecobion-OD Tablet can help treat anaemia caused by vitamin B12 deficiency
- Methylcobalamin may improve sleep quality, especially in people with sleep disorders. By improving sleep quality, Mecobion-OD Tablet may help improve the overall quality of life
Good to Know:
Alpha-lipoic acid is an antioxidant that may help to protect against cellular damage, improve insulin sensitivity, and promote healthy ageing.
Effects of Deficiency:
- Nerve damage
- Neurological symptoms
Product Form: Tablet
Suitable for: Male/Female
Directions for Use:
As prescribed by your medical practitioner
- Keep in a cool dry place, protected from light
- Do not exceed the recommended dosage
- Keep out of reach of children
A healthy diet, exercising regularly, avoiding alcohol and smoking, getting enough sleep, and managing stress can help improve nerve function.
Frequently Asked Questions:
Q. What is nerve function?
Nerve function refers to the ability of nerves to carry messages between the brain and the rest of the body. This includes sensations such as touch and pain, as well as muscle movement and overall bodily function.
Q. What are some treatments for nerve damage?
There are a variety of treatments available for nerve damage, depending on the underlying cause and severity of the condition. Please consult a healthcare professional for optimal results.