PediaSure Advance+ Powder Vanilla Delight is a nutritional drink for kids above two years of age with 37+ vital nutrients that healthy growth, immunity and cognitive function. It is suitable for lactose-intolerant children and is gluten-free.
Sucrose, maltodextrin, edible vegetable oil (high oleic sunflower oil, soy oil), sodium caseinate, medium chain triglycerides (MCT) oil, MINERALS$, whey protein concentrate, fructo-oligosaccharide (FOS) (2.0%), flavoring(s) (Nature Identical And Artificial Flavoring Substances – Vanilla), VITAMINS^, docosahexaenoic acid (DHA) (0.21%), Lactobacillus acidophilus (0.05%), myo-inositol, taurine, Bifidobacterium lactis (0.0335%), lutein, L-carnitine.
- It promotes growth and development in kids
- Supports the healthy immune function of growing children
- Promotes brain development and improves cognitive function
- Supports overall health and well-being
Good to Know:
Energy Per Serving:
Product Form: Powder
Directions for Use:
- For a standard serving of 225 ml, combine 5 scoops (approximately 45.5 g) of powder with 190 ml of water. Mixing with water greater than 35°C may compromise the benefits of the probiotics
- Once mixed, PediaSure Advance should be consumed immediately. Otherwise please cover, refrigerate and drink within 24 hours
- When mixed as directed, PediaSure Advance provides approximately 0.95 kcal per ml. Also tastes delicious with milk
- This product is not an infant milk substitute or infant food
- For children above 2 years of age
- This food is by its nature gluten-free
- Not for children with galactosemia
- NOT FOR MEDICINAL USE
- Please store the product out of reach of children
- PediaSure Advance is to be used under medical supervision
Frequently Asked Questions:
What are the different types of nutritional supplements?
Dietary supplements can come from tablets, capsules, gummies, powders, drinks, and energy bars.
What do nutritional supplements do?
Nutritional supplements provide essential nutrients that the body may not get from a regular diet.