Tocotrienol (50%) – 200 mg, Gelatin, Glycerine, Sorbitol, Edible Oil, BHA, Stabilising Agent
- Tocofil offers the highest concentration of γ and δ isomers of tocotrienol
- Tocotrienols have been scientifically proven to have antioxidant, anti-inflammatory and anti-fibrotic properties
- Tocotrienols have superior bio-distribution in the liver because of their unique molecular structure
- Tocotrienol is clinically proven to manage fatty acid oxidation in the liver, thereby slowing down the progress of fatty liver to end-stage liver diseases(ESLD)
- Tocotrienol is also proven to manage insulin sensitivity and regulate blood sugar levels
Directions for Use:
1 soft gelatin capsule twice daily after food. Swallow the capsule whole, do not crush, chew or open them.
- Read the label carefully before use
- Keep out of reach of the children
- Do not exceed the recommended dose
- Store in a cool, dry place away from direct sunlight
- Tocotrienols are possibly safe when taken by mouth. Tocotrienols have been used safely in a clinical trial at doses of up to 600 mg daily for 3 months
- Tocotrienols have also been used safely at a dose of 200 mg daily for up to 5 years
- There is no information available for Tocotrienols interactions with other drugs
Frequently Asked Questions:
Q. How do I store Tocofil?
Store in a cool, dry place away from the reach of children.
Q. How long can I take Tocofil?
As Tocofil is a food supplement it can be taken for a long time. However, patients are suggested to adhere to the physician’s prescription.
Q. Can I take tocotrienol with other medicines?
Before taking vitamin E, tell your doctor if you are taking warfarin (coumadin). You may not be able to take vitamin E or require a dosage adjustment or special monitoring during treatment.