Zincovit Tablet is a nutritional health supplement enriched with multivitamins and multi-minerals that are essential for the proper functioning of the heart and nervous system and also boost immunity.
- Vitamins: Vitamin A, Vitamin B1, Vitamin B2, Vitamin B3, Vitamin B5, Vitamin B6, Vitamin B7, Vitamin B9, Vitamin B12, Vitamin C, Vitamin D3, Vitamin E
- Minerals: Zinc, Magnesium, Manganese, Iodine, Copper, Selenium, Chromium
- Grape seed extract
- It is a nutritional health supplement enriched with multivitamins and multi-minerals that are essential for the proper functioning of the heart and nervous system and also boost immunity
- Grape seed extract is a natural antioxidant that neutralises free radicals and improves the response of the human body to infections
- It strengthens the immune system and helps fight immune deficiency disorders
- Helps in the formation of red blood cells and enhances the absorption of iron in the body
- Improves appetite, ensures quick recovery from illnesses and helps to counter fatigue
- Useful during pregnancy and after surgeries
- It is essential for the proper functioning of the nervous system
Good to Know: Enriched with multivitamins, multi-minerals and antioxidants
Effects of Deficiency:
- Low immunity
Product Form: Tablet
Directions for Use:
Use as directed on the label or as prescribed by your medical practitioner.
- Read the product label carefully before use
- Store in a cool and dry place away from direct sunlight
- Keep out of reach of children
- Consult a doctor before taking any supplement
- Do not exceed the recommended dosage
- Pregnant or nursing mothers, children, and people with medical conditions must consult a physician before taking this supplement
Quick Tips: Do not use Zincovit Tablet if you are allergic to it or any of its ingredients
Frequently Asked Questions:
Q. Can this medicine be taken during pregnancy and breastfeeding?
This medicine is considered safe for consumption by pregnant and breastfeeding women. Your doctor will prescribe an appropriate dose based on your clinical condition.
Q. Is it safe to consume alcohol while taking this medication?
Interaction with alcohol is unknown. It is advisable to consult your doctor before consumption.
Q. How long does it take for this medicine to take effect?
There are no well-established studies to back up the onset of the effects of this medicine. However, it is best to consult with your doctor first.
Q. What is the Zincovit tablet used for?
Zincovit tablet is a nutritional supplement that has a combination of grape seed extract and essential vitamins and minerals. It is used to prevent and treat vitamin and mineral deficiencies, boost immunity, and improve an individual’s overall health. It also provides nutritional support to patients suffering from various acute and chronic diseases.
Q. How should the Zincovit tablet be taken?
Take this medicine as advised by your doctor. It can be taken with or without food. Swallow it as a whole. Do not chew, crush, or break it.